THIS BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION IS NOT YOUR ORDINARY WALK-OUT RANCH. THIS CHARMING HOME FEATURES, SPA LIKE WALK IN SHOWER OFF OF THE MASTER BEDROOM, BARN DOOR, TALL CEILINGS THROUGH OUT, FINISHED LOWER LEVEL WALK OUT INCLUDING A LARGE FAMILY RM. 2 BEDROOMS AND A FULL BATH AND STILL ROOM FOR A FUTURE THEATER RM. ALL NESTLED ON 2 ACRES WITH BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY SIDE VIEWS.
- County 50038618416
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 2,482
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions BROWNSVILLE TO 18 TO BROOK STREET (TIMBER SPRINGS)
- Total Taxes $506
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Municipal Shared Well, Shared Well, Municipal Sewer
- School District Caledonia (Mn)
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 204 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $223,200 - $334,800 = 117 (in zip code 55919)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 55919 (BROWNSVILLE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 55919 (BROWNSVILLE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education