Million dollar views from this updated Lakefront home located on Center Lake in Trevor, WI. This 126 acre lake is filled with Largemouth Bass, Panfish, Northern Pike, Walleye, and is ideal for boating, swimming and fishing. Home has an open concept design, featuring a gourmet chef's kitchen, slate floors, beautiful walk-in showers and 3 levels of lake views. 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 car attached garage, pool with surrounding deck and heavily landscaped grounds make this a very private setting.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Coldwell Banker Real Estate One
- County KENOSHA
- Subdivision Center Lake Woods
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,854
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Directions Wilmot Road West to WI-83 N, North on WI-83 N to 103rd St, West on 103rd St to 271st Ave, North on 271st Ave to property in cul-de-sac.
- Total Taxes $8,295
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Crawl Space
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Security System
- Appliances Dishwasher, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 18' x 21'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 23' x 19'
- Family Room Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 17' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Above Ground Pool, Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Riverview
- Middle School Riverview
- High School Wilmot
- School District Salem
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 83 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $476,000 - $714,000 = 91 (in zip code 53179)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53179 (TREVOR)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53179 (TREVOR)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- TREVOR GRADE26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179Phone: 26286223563rd-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 27
- Students per Teacher: 13.0
- Students: 350
- Male/Female: 186/164
- District: TREVOR-WILMOT CONSOLIDATED SCHOOL DISTRICT, 26325 WILMOT RD TREVOR, WI 53179
- Phone: 2628622356
- Schools: 3
- Full-Time Teachers: 46
- Students per Teacher: 12.5
- Staff: 80
- Students: 575
* School data provided by US Department of Education