Charming and comfortable home, tucked away on a private, wooded acre at the edge of Fontana. Main floor includes cozy living room w/natural fireplace, wood ceiling, built-in book shelves, kitchen w/newer stainless appliances, small bedroom/den area, dining room and screened porch. Upstairs master bedroom w/vaulted wood ceiling, second bedroom, bonus craft room/office, and full bath. Private lake access through Maple Hills lakefront park, w/beach, pier and buoy usage. Notable updates include newer furnace and hot water heater, newer SS appliances, roof 8 yrs, newer mound system, ADT Security.
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Maple Hills
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 1,780
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Take S. Lakeshore Drive to Academy Rd. Turn south to Border, right on Border to Lake Drive. Second home on the right.
- Total Taxes $3,589
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Crawl Space, Partial, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 18' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Other, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Reek
- High School Big Foot
- School District Linn J6
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 203 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $260,000 - $390,000 = 112 (in zip code 53125)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education