Charming and comfortable home, tucked away on a private, wooded acre at the edge of Fontana. Main floor includes cozy living room w/natural fireplace, wood ceiling, built-in book shelves, kitchen w/newer stainless appliances, small bedroom/den area, dining room and screened porch. Upstairs master bedroom w/vaulted wood ceiling, second bedroom, bonus craft room/office, and full bath. Private lake access through Maple Hills lakefront park, w/beach, pier and buoy usage. Notable updates include newer furnace and hot water heater, newer SS appliances, roof 8 yrs, newer mound system, ADT Security.
Listing provided courtesy of: RE/MAX Plaza
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Maple Hills
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 1,780
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Take S. Lakeshore Drive to Academy Rd. Turn south to Border, right on Border to Lake Drive. Second home on the right.
- Total Taxes $3,589
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Crawl Space, Partial, Poured Concrete, Sump Pump
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, Multiple Units
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Dimensions 15' x 8'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Dimensions 12' x 8'
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 18' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Heated, Attached, 2 Car
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Other, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Reek
- High School Big Foot
- School District Linn J6
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 411 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $223,200 - $334,800 = 135 (in zip code 53125)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners: 781 (27%)
- Renters: 174 (6%)
- Vacant: 1,918 (67%)
- Total Housing Units: 2,873
- Average Household Size: 2.33
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 414
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 328
- Age 15-24: 283
- Age 25-39: 386
- Age 40-59: 504
- Age 60-79: 544
- Age 80+: 214
- Total: 2,259
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
Grade Size Distribution
- PreK: 21
- Knd: 31
- 1st: 29
- 2nd: 24
- 3rd: 39
- 4th: 25
- 5th: 35
- 6th: 30
- 7th: 31
- 8th: 26
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT
- 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education