Open House 10/30/2016 1:00PM-3:00PM
Classic lake house with deep water boat slip on Lake Geneva! This home has plenty of space inside and out- on a double lot, you'll have room to grow, yet only steps from the amazing (and recently improved) association lakefront. A deeded, deep water boat slip and electric winches are included! Renovated kitchen, open floor plan with full, unfinished basement. Great outdoor space on the expanded decks. This house has been lovingly cared for - recent update list is available. New roof! It's ready for summer and winter fun!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; D'Aprile Properties
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Shore Haven
- Style Cape Cod
- Total SqFt. 1,506
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 100x133
- Directions South Shore Dr to Shore Haven, north to property, east side of road.
- Total Taxes $5,259
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 13' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 8' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 9'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 16'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 16'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Body of Water Geneva Lake
- Water Waste Shared Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Reek
- Middle School Reek
- High School Big Foot High School
- School District Linn J6
Price & Status History
Upcoming Open Houses
- 10/30/2016 1:00PM-3:00PM
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 153 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $420,000 - $630,000 = 187 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education