This 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bath home/cottage is on 5.95 acres, 2 detached garages and a detached 3 season room. Close to Dave's falls National and county forest, hunting, fishing, ATV/Snowmobile trails And Pike River.
- County MARINETTE
- Style Earth Home, Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,400
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions From Green bay, 41 to 141 to Amberg. left on Downing rd to property.
- Total Taxes $1,502
- Tax Year 2016
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone
- Basement None / Slab
- Interior Features Water Softener, 220 Volts, Circuit Breakers, Electric Appliance Hook-up, Gas Appliance Hook-Up, Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Heating/Cooling Other, Space Heater(s)
- Heat Fuel Electric, Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 26' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 10' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Wausaukee
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 344 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $83,920 - $125,880 = 344 (in zip code 54102)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54102 (AMBERG)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54102 (AMBERG)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education