BUOY FOR YOUR BOAT (up to 25 feet) IS AVAILABLE NOW!Loved by generations for over 100 years, Sybil Lane is one of the most cherished associations on Geneva Lake. This stunningly beautiful home was built in 2014 in place of one of the original cottages and makes great use of space. Just 12 homes from the water, there are 2 association piers, a sand/play area for kids, ramp for small watercraft,& shared lake frontage. Get your mail at the pier everyday in the summer from the famous mailboat! Enjoy the outdoors from your paved patio or expansive deck. Treat your family to year round fun!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; @properties
- County WALWORTH
- Subdivision Sybil Lane
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 2,214
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- Directions South Shore Drive (just west of Shadow Lane) to Sybil, turn toward lake to house on the left.
- Total Taxes $4,377
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Masonite/PressBoard
- Basement Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 0-5 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 11'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Upper
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 1 Car
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Lake
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Holding Tank, Well
- School District Big Foot Uhs
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 190 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $519,920 - $779,880 = 157 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education