NEW CONSTRUCTION WITH A BLUFF SETTING THAT HAS YEAR ROUND VIEWS OF GENEVA LAKE!!! The owner/builder is renowned for exceptional homes in terms of design and workmanship. This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is no exception!! Quality exterior finishes include reclaimed 100* year old oak barn boards, natural stone walls, Pella windows, custom built entry door, cedar shingle and metal roof. The interior has quartersawn white oak floors in most rooms, tall ceilings, two stone faced fireplaces, sound system & more!!!
- County WALWORTH
- Style Other
- Total SqFt. 2,828
- Total Garage Spaces 1.5
- Directions This home is located midway between Fontana and Williams Bay directly along North Lake Shore Drive.
- Total Taxes $5,209
- Tax Year 2016
- Roofing Metal, Wood/Shake
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Water Softener, Great Room, 220 Volts, Cable/Satellite Available, Circuit Breakers, Gas Appliance Hook-Up, Smoke Detector(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range New Construction
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Ceramic Tile, Shower Over Tub, Vanity
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 21'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Detached, 1 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Fontana
- High School Big Foot
- School District Big Foot Uhs
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 430 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $743,200 - $1,114,800 = 185 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education