Classic Lake Geneva lakefront with outstanding views of the lake located just outside the Fontana Village limits on the North Shore. 6 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, an impressive updated kitchen, natural fireplace in the living room, beautiful wood floors throughout the main floor and a 44' wide covered porch on both the main level and the second floor offering some of the most breathtaking views of the lake. Lower family room / rec room with full bath, expansive storage area with outside access. Spacious 2.5 car garage, a marine storage facility located at the waters edge and very substantial pier.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 2,500
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions Take North Shore Dr. from Fontana, turn right on Private Rd, turn right on driveway to end.
- Total Taxes $24,779
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Partial, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Security System
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 11' x 26'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 10' x 19'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 12' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 9' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 13'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 9' x 9'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat House, Lake, 101-199 feet
- Body of Water Geneva
- Water Waste Holding Tank, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Williams Bay
- High School Williams Bay
- School District Williams Bay
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 48 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $2,472,000 - $3,708,000 = 48 (in zip code 53125)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53125 (FONTANA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53125 (FONTANA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FONTANA ELEMENTARY450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125Phone: 2622756881PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.1
- Students: 291
- Male/Female: 154/137
- District: FONTANA J8 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 450 SOUTH MAIN ST FONTANA, WI 53125
- Phone: 2622756881
- Schools: 1
- Full-Time Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 12.2
- Staff: 37
- Students: 291
* School data provided by US Department of Education