Sports minded people will love this Very unique contemporary 1.5 story home built in 2000. Nestled in the Northern Kettle Moraine State Forest with everything the forest has to offer such as hunting and numerous lakes for fishing. Plus miles and miles of snowmobile, biking, hiking and horse trails. This home features 2 full baths and is open concept with a attached outbuilding and a heated garage. This home has beautiful views in all directions and is a easy commute to Milwaukee. In the Kewaskum School District in the Town of Scott.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 1,476
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions US 45 North to Cty Rd H, east on Cty Rd H to Forestview, north on Forestview to Maple Tree, north on N2127 Maple Tree Rd.
- Total Taxes $3,271
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Block, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 8'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Lower
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Kewaskum
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 137 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $199,920 - $299,880 = 412 (in zip code 53001)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53001 (ADELL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53001 (ADELL)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education