THE ONE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE! INCREDIBLE CONTEMPORARY HOME NESTLED ON A PRIVATE SETTING. SO PRIVATE, YOU WOULD NOT NEED WINDOW TREATMENTS. LOTS OF LIGHT SHOWS OFF UNIQUE FLOOR PLAN THAT IS PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING OR RELAXING. EXQUISITE STONE WORK THROUGHOUT, BEAUTIFUL WOOD FLOORS AND A NATURAL FIREPLACE TO ENJOY ON BRISK EVENINGS. LARGE MASTER SUITE WITH TUB. LOWER LEVEL HAS 2 MORE BEDROOMS AND WALKOUT REC/FAMILY ROOM. NATURE ALL AROUND YOU AND A SEPARATE POLE BUILDING FOR YOUR TOYS. PRICED BELOW ASSESSED VALUE SO CALL BEFORE IT IS GONE.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; La Crosse by Owner, LLC
- County TREMPEALEAU
- Style Contemporary, Other
- Total SqFt. 2,641
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions HWY 35 TO CTY RD G, CTY G TO CTY RD J
- Total Taxes $5,520
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Pantry, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Electric, Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 30' x 26'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 16' x 16'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Lower
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Arcadia
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 40 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $220,000 - $330,000 = 40 (in zip code 54625)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54625 (DODGE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54625 (DODGE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education