Aviator/sportsman's paradise! Amazing 120 acre parcel with over a mile of meandering Turtle Creek frontage, 5 ponds, 2 homes, 2 hangars, 2000' air strip, several outbuildings including a barn. Heated shop. Near Walworth and Rock County border.
- County WALWORTH
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk, Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,623
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Hwy X west of Darien to Temperance Trl. Left to property.
- Total Taxes $7,369
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 21' x 24'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 16' x 17'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 24'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Lower
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 8' x 15'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Carport, Opener Included, Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Pond, River
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- High School Delavan-Darien
- School District Delavan-Darien
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 119 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $880,000 - $1,320,000 = 119 (in zip code 53114)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53114 (DARIEN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53114 (DARIEN)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53114 (DARIEN)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- DARIEN ELEMENTARY125 SOUTH WALWORTH ST DARIEN, WI 53114Phone: 2627282642PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 20
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Students: 336
- Male/Female: 174/162
- District: DELAVAN-DARIEN SCHOOL DISTRICT, 324 BELOIT ST DELAVAN, WI 53115
- Phone: 2627282642
- Schools: 5
- Full-Time Teachers: 162
- Students per Teacher: 16.2
- Staff: 273
- Students: 2634
* School data provided by US Department of Education