Enjoy Gorgeous Views from the Relaxing Deck of this 3 Bedroom, 3 Baths, Country Ranch Style Home in the Kettle Moraine Area. A Winding Creek with Bridge leads to Small Pond and Wooded Ridge. Beautiful Updated Kitchen, Large Living Room and Additional Family Room with a Kitchen/Dinette Area, First Floor Laundry Room & Master Bedroom Suite. Exposed Basement, 1.5 Car Attached Garage, Plus a 2 Car Detached Garage. Possible Private Living Area for Extended Family!
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 2,248
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 2.47
- Directions State Road 28 Between County W & Cty A
- Total Taxes $3,074
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Stone, Brick/Stone
- Basement Crawl Space, Partial, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Pantry
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range
- Heat Fuel Electric
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 27' x 12'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 15' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 10' x 9'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Built-in under Home, Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Creek, Pond
- Water Waste Holding Tank, Well
- School District Random Lake
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 113 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $146,800 - $220,200 = 134 (in zip code 53001)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53001 (ADELL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53001 (ADELL)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education