YOUR OWN PERSONAL GETAWAY! LOCATED ON 35 ACRES, THIS LOG HOME OFFERS GREAT VIEWS AND AMAZING QUALITY! 3 BEDROOMS, 2 BATH WITH A LOWER LEVEL OFFICE/BEDROOM AND LIVING SPACE. 4 SEASONS ROOM LOCATED OFF THE MASTER WITH! 30 X 54 POLE BARN OFFER SPACE FOR YOUR TOYS YOU WILL NEED WHILE GOING THROUGH THE TRAILS ON LOCATED ON THE PROPERTY! HUNTERS PARADISE! ADDITIONAL 47 ACRES AVAILABLE! CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Coldwell Banker River Valley REALTORS
- County TREMPEALEAU
- Style Log Home
- Total SqFt. 1,450
- Total Garage Spaces 1.0
- Directions HIGHWAY 53 NORTH TOWARDS GALESVILLE, RIGHT ON COUNTY RD C, RIGHT ON WASHINGTON COULEE, HOME ON THE RIGHT
- Total Taxes $3,787
- Tax Year 2015
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas, Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 9' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 16' x 10'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 18' x 17'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 13' x 15'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 1 Car
- Water Features Pond
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Blair-Taylor
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 95 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $355,920 - $533,880 = 95 (in zip code 54627)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54627 (ETTRICK)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54627 (ETTRICK)
Public Schools in Zip Code 54627 (ETTRICK)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ETTRICK ELEMENTARY22750 WASHINGTON ST ETTRICK, WI 54627Phone: 6085254571PreK-6th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 10
- Students per Teacher: 10.8
- Students: 108
- Male/Female: 57/51
- District: GALESVILLE-ETTRICK-TREMPEALEAU SCHOOL DISTRICT, 17511 NORTH MAIN GALESVILLE, WI 54630
- Phone: 6085822291
- Schools: 6
- Full-Time Teachers: 101
- Students per Teacher: 14.4
- Staff: 187
- Students: 1456
* School data provided by US Department of Education