Nestled in the rolling, forested hills of Dodge County lies 400 acres of Wisconsin's best kept secret hunting preserve. Ample natural resources facilitate a healthy and trophy producing whitetail deer herd. Game need not go anywhere else, allowing for custom quality management. 3092 feet of Crawfish River Shoreline. 125 acres of income land can augment property taxes and other expenses. 6000+ sq ft of hunting lodge type home boasts soaring cathedral ceiling grand room with stately fireplace. 14 miles of groomed trails, stocked ponds and heated outbuildings. Limitless possibilities
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; First Weber Inc - Delafield
- County DODGE
- Style Colonial, Other
- Total SqFt. 6,160
- Total Garage Spaces 8.0
- Lot Size 402 Acres
- Directions I94 exit Hwy 26 north to Hwy 19 west to Cty Rd BB north Austin Rd west to Soldner Rd north to house.
- Total Taxes $23,163
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Fiber Cement
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 28' x 36'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 21'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 22'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 17'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 17' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 14' x 14'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 12' x 16'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Lot Description Horse Allowed
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Creek, Pond, River
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Waterloo
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 154 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $2,560,000 - $3,840,000 = 154 (in zip code 53579)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53579 (REESEVILLE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53579 (REESEVILLE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education