Plenty of room in this 4BR home in the Kettle Moraine Forest. Beautiful country views from the 3 decks. Large open layout LR w/ cath ceiling, kitchen w/ lots of countertop space, dinette w/ sliding door. Finished LL w/ large master BR w/ full bath, plus family room w/ wetbar. Backyard w/ children's playset. Close to lakes, recreation areas. Great schools, Kewaskum School District! Plenty of parking, heated garage + spaces.
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Contemporary, Other
- Total SqFt. 2,240
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size .75 acres
- Directions Hwy 67 to Cty F, east to Cty Rd W, south to Maple Tree Rd, south to address
- Total Taxes $2,477
- Tax Year 2014
- Roofing Composition/Fiberglass
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Vinyl
- Basement Block, Dual Entry, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Water Softener, Living Room, 220 Volts, Bay Window, Circuit Breakers, Electric Appliance Hook-up, Pantry, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Wet Bar
- Appliances Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 18' x 14'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Lower
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Kewaskum
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 654 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $111,920 - $167,880 = 406 (in zip code 53011)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53011 (CASCADE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53011 (CASCADE)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53011 (CASCADE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- CASCADE ELEMENTARY510 LAKE CT CASCADE, WI 53011Phone: 9205288322PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 8
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 137
- Male/Female: 70/67
- District: PLYMOUTH SCHOOL DISTRICT, 125 SOUTH HIGHLAND AVE PLYMOUTH, WI 53073
- Phone: 9208922661
- Schools: 6
- Full-Time Teachers: 156
- Students per Teacher: 15.5
- Staff: 287
- Students: 2423
* School data provided by US Department of Education