Have you dreamed of the perfect home in the middle of a beautiful greenscape,how about that vineyard?Newer roof, newer furnace on 8.83 acres of freedom.Even your very own spring fed pond!Pack the kids,the critters and let's get moving.Open concept.This one owner,passive solar home was built so that nature could be enjoyed whether you're inside or outside.Windows everywhere. Soap Stone Wood stove in living room/dining room, roomy kitchen, wonderful sun room that calls for your hammock.Attached 2+ car garage and an additional out-building for boats,snowmobiles,tractors,you name it.Call today!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Universal
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Colonial, Contemporary, Farmhouse/National Folk, Victorian/Federal
- Total SqFt. 1,960
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Directions West of Hwy 57, Pheasant Valley Road leads to Pheasant Valley CT. Property located at the back end of Pheasant Valley CT.
- Total Taxes $4,952
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl, Wood
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 16' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 18' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Lot Description Horse Allowed
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Pond
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Random Lake
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 133 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $279,920 - $419,880 = 111 (in zip code 53093)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53093 (WALDO)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53093 (WALDO)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education