Open concept home has 2 full baths and laundry on main level. Upstairs houses 2 bedrooms and office space. Large deck views out to the 1 acre lot. Huge 3 car garage for cars and extra storage.
- County FOND DU LAC
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,528
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Lot Size 1.
- Directions Fond du Lac south on Hwy 175 to property
- Total Taxes $2,012
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1501-1750
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 13' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 10' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 7' x 9'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Detached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Call District
- Middle School Lomira
- High School Lomira
- School District Lomira
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 95 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $57,680 - $86,520 = 95 (in zip code 53006)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53006 (BYRON)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53006 (BYRON)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53006 (BYRON)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. PAULS LUTHERAN SCHOOL605 Highland Ave PO Box 370 Brownsville, WI 53006Phone: 9205834242PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 58
* School data provided by US Department of Education