Everything your looking for in the perfect setting! This 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath Multi-level Raised Ranch is located in a Nice Rural subdivision. Spacious Open-Concept home features Cathedral Ceilings, LL Rec/Family Room with 4th Bedroom, Dry Basement with Plenty of Storage, Kitchen Pantry, and 3 Car Garage! Patio Doors in dining area step out to poured concrete patio overlooking Huge Yard bordered with Evergreens and farm fields to the north.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Pleasant View Realty, LLC
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Subdivision River Run
- Total SqFt. 1,922
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Lot Size 0.68
- Directions Hwy 57, South of Waldo, to Cty Rd F, East into Hingham to Bridge Road, Northeast to Dykstra Rd, North to River Ridge Rd, Northwest to Property
- Total Taxes $3,400
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 22' x 13'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 15' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 14' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Middle School Oostburg
- High School Oostburg
- School District Oostburg
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 71 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $167,920 - $251,880 = 102 (in zip code 53093)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53093 (WALDO)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53093 (WALDO)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education