Beautiful big lake front custom built with huge open spaces and custom oak wood paneling throughout. Private lake frontage with sandy bottom, clear water, pier.
Listing provided courtesy of: Standard Real Estate Services, LLC
- County LANGLADE
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 2,850
- Total Garage Spaces 3.0
- Total Taxes $4,616
- Tax Year 2014
- Exterior Wood
- Basement None / Slab
- Appliances Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2501-3000
- Kitchen Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Kitchen Level Upper
- Living Room Dimensions 25' x 16'
- Living Room Level Upper
- Den Office Dimensions 26' x 15'
- Den Office Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 16'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Antigo
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 500 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $279,200 - $418,800 = 500 (in zip code 54418)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54418 (BRYANT)
- Home Owners: 447 (54%)
- Renters: 27 (3%)
- Vacant: 350 (42%)
- Total Housing Units: 824
- Average Household Size: 2.43
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 10
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 182
- Age 15-24: 127
- Age 25-39: 226
- Age 40-59: 282
- Age 60-79: 264
- Age 80+: 76
- Total: 1,157
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54418 (BRYANT)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education