This is country living at its finest! Beautiful farmhouse with new roof in 2013, new furnace in 2014 and Jotul wood stove. Many of the windows have been updated as well. Large walkout deck from the kitchen gives great views of the landscape and pastures. Property has 5 mature fruit trees, fenced and unfenced gardens, large established patch of raspberries 2.5 acres m/l of established moderate protein pastures to support livestock. 80X40 barn has 4 boxstalls, and includes tack/feed room and workshop. Beautifully matured landscaping and spacious lawn complete this country gem!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Realty Plus
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 1,500
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions From downtown Plymouth head South on WI 67 and turn left on County Road E, then right on County Road V, then right on N Valley Rd and continue till property on the left.
- Total Taxes $2,509
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Wood
- Basement Full
- Appliances Freezer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1251-1500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 9'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 7'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Lot Description Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Detached, 2 Car
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Plymouth
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 82 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $142,320 - $213,480 = 183 (in zip code 53011)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53011 (CASCADE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53011 (CASCADE)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53011 (CASCADE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- CASCADE ELEMENTARY510 LAKE CT CASCADE, WI 53011Phone: 9205288322PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 8
- Students per Teacher: 17.1
- Students: 137
- Male/Female: 70/67
- District: PLYMOUTH SCHOOL DISTRICT, 125 SOUTH HIGHLAND AVE PLYMOUTH, WI 53073
- Phone: 9208922661
- Schools: 6
- Full-Time Teachers: 156
- Students per Teacher: 15.5
- Staff: 287
- Students: 2423
* School data provided by US Department of Education