Timber framed home on 12.9 private acres with stocked fish pond, swimming beach, fire pit & tiki bar. Barn was built in the 1850's & reconstructed to its current location in 2000. Massive stone fireplace, wooden planked floors/ceilings, huge deck & main level laundry. Newly finished basement includes custom cherry cabinets & woodworking throughout. Custom cherry bar, coffered ceiling, wet bar with granite countertops, keg & wine fridge completed in 2014. Upstairs bath remodel in 2015. Seller has made over $200k of improvements since purchasing in 2005. Don't waitthis is a unique property.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; First Weber, Inc.-Cambridge
- County JEFFERSON
- Style Farmhouse/National Folk
- Total SqFt. 4,215
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Directions Hwy Y East of Jefferson, South Hwy D, East on Hagedon, Right Cushman Rd.
- Total Taxes $6,182
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 26' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 25' x 14'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 29' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 18' x 13'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Pond
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Jefferson
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 139 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $359,920 - $539,880 = 139 (in zip code 53137)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53137 (HELENVILLE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53137 (HELENVILLE)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53137 (HELENVILLE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. PETERS LUTHERAN SCHOOLPO Box 117 Hwy 18 Helenville, WI 53137Phone: 2625935273PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 78
* School data provided by US Department of Education