High Quality Built Home that also could be your vacation home? 20 min NW of Green Bay on Private Lake. Island & Lake views,all Brick Ext,Geothermal heat & air,5 BR, 4BA,3.5 Car GA.Custom kitchen cabinets with many ammenties,Corian counters,Jen-Aire + elec cooktop,formal dining room,first floor laundry room W/Hickory cabinets.Home theatre W/sound system. Large family room W/wet bar,central vac,security system. Extremely Low Lake Association Fees.
- County SHAWANO
- Style Contemporary, Ranch
- Total SqFt. 4,400
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Green Bay I-41N to Left Cty S Right Hwy 32N (3)Miles Left Sandia Dr follow to Bueno Vista
- Total Taxes $8,276
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Aluminum Trim
- Basement Finished, Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 25' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 25' x 15'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 200-300 feet
- Body of Water Lake Sandia
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Cabana/Gazebo
- School District Pulaski Community
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 356 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $439,920 - $659,880 = 356 (in zip code 54137)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54137 (KRAKOW)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54137 (KRAKOW)
Public Schools in Zip Code 54137 (KRAKOW)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- FAIRVIEW ELEMENTARY2840 HWY 32 KRAKOW, WI 54137Phone: 9208996300K-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 10
- Students per Teacher: 11.3
- Students: 113
- Male/Female: 58/55
- District: PULASKI COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT, 143 WEST GREEN BAY ST PULASKI, WI 54162
- Phone: 9208226000
- Schools: 7
- Full-Time Teachers: 254
- Students per Teacher: 14.5
- Staff: 440
- Students: 3693
* School data provided by US Department of Education