Back to the country - a home of space and comfort. You'll love the vaulted ceilings, patio doors to large deck overlooking pond and pastures. Master suite offers whirlpool tub. Lower level has roomy in-law suite with heated floors, beautiful sunroom, workshop for your hobbies with walkout/outside entrance. 2 large pole buildings. Way too many amenities to mention. Seller transferring out of state. Hurry out! This is too good to miss! Pre-approved buyers only. Please see documents sections for details on property from seller.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County JEFFERSON
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 4,000
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions I-94 west to Hwy F, south to Hwy B, west to Hwy P, south to N4879 County Road P.
- Total Taxes $5,467
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 25' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 23' x 15'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 19' x 11'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Lot Description Horse Allowed, Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Above Ground Pool, Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Pond
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Jefferson
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 194 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $271,200 - $406,800 = 199 (in zip code 53137)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53137 (HELENVILLE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53137 (HELENVILLE)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53137 (HELENVILLE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- ST. PETERS LUTHERAN SCHOOLPO Box 117 Hwy 18 Helenville, WI 53137Phone: 2625935273PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 78
* School data provided by US Department of Education