Beautiful Washington County property! Amazing quality w/ this 4 bdrm, 3.5 bath home on 6.99 acres w/ spring-fed pond & a 5400 (+/-)sq.ft. shop/garage. UNLIKE ANY YOU HAVE SEEN. Home features: eat-in kit w/ silestone counters; newly added mud/laundry rm; formal DR; sunken LR w/ FP; main flr mstr suite w/ gorgeous bath. LL offers: 4th bdrm/office; exercise rm; ''Irish Pub'' to host friends; family rm w/ gas FP. Add'l 1.7 acres available. Home warranty included. See MLS 1495113 for more.
- County WASHINGTON
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 3,131
- Total Garage Spaces 15.0
- Lot Size 6.99 acres
- Directions HWy 41 to HWY 33; West to HWY 175; South to West Bend Rd; Just north of Nenno
- Total Taxes $5,080
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Fiber Cement, Aluminum Trim, Stone, Brick/Stone
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Central Vacuum, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 15'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 11' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 20' x 15'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 9'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Other Room Level Lower
- Lot Description Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Pond
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- School District Kewaskum
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 142 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $527,200 - $790,800 = 142 (in zip code 53091)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53091 (THERESA)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53091 (THERESA)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53091 (THERESA)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- THERESA ELEMENTARY422 SOUTH MILWAUKEE ST THERESA, WI 53091Phone: 9204882181PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 16
- Students per Teacher: 15.3
- Students: 245
- Male/Female: 110/135
- District: LOMIRA SCHOOL DISTRICT, 1030 4TH ST LOMIRA, WI 53048
- Phone: 9202694396
- Schools: 4
- Full-Time Teachers: 78
- Students per Teacher: 14.1
- Staff: 136
- Students: 1097
* School data provided by US Department of Education