LAKE WINNEBAGO--Breathtaking & Enchanting--WELCOME TO PARADISE!Attention to detail is evident with amenities you'll treasure! Dynamite kitchen w/classic cabinetry, granite c-tops, DR w/loads of built-ins, sliding patio doors w/glorious windows boast incredible views of water & land. 3-story brick gas FP & fieldstone nat. FP, indoor charcoal grill, gorgeous hdw. floors, hand-hewn timber peg beams. Oak, hickory & black walnut finishes. Upper balcony. FR + rec room, wet bar, wine cellar, sauna. Bonus Guest House area. Neutral decor with incredible detail and sooooo much more! Huge lakeside deck!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Premier Properties Realty, LLC
- County FOND DU LAC
- Total SqFt. 4,031
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size 100' frontage x 300'
- Directions From Fond du Lac: N on Hwy 151, left on Highland Park to property.
- Total Taxes $10,327
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Brick, Brick/Stone, Stone
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas, Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 16' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 16'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 21' x 22'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Ceramic Tile, Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 22'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 15'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 15'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 12' x 14'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 51-100 feet
- Body of Water Lake Winnebago
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Cabana/Gazebo, Garden Shed
- School District New Holstein
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 182 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $440,000 - $660,000 = 182 (in zip code 53049)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53049 (MALONE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53049 (MALONE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education