The perfect lake home awaits you! Affordable & move in ready only tell part of the story. Completely gutted newer kitchen w/ stainless package. Kitchen opens to living & dining with water views. Full bath w/ maple cabinets & tile floor. Super east side frontage with deep lot. Pier & boat lift are included. Detached 2.5 car garage with plenty of storage! A must see. Home Sq Ft Per Seller.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Adashun Jones Real Estate
- County FOND DU LAC
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,020
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions Hwy 151 North to Highland Park, Left to Beach Rd Right to Address.
- Total Taxes $3,871
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Crawl Space
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 13' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 8'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 10' x 9'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Garage Description Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 51-100 feet
- Body of Water Lake Winnebago
- Water Waste Well
- School District New Holstein
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 97 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $218,800 - $328,200 = 97 (in zip code 53049)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53049 (ABBOTSFORD)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53049 (ABBOTSFORD)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education