100' LAKE WINNEBAGO FRONTAGE!! 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath GORGEOUS walk-out ranch with large landscaped lot, 3+ car attached garage and so much more! Home features open-concept kitchen with large island, beautiful cabinetry & natural light streaming in through the large window. Living room boasts a stately brick, gas fireplace! Spacious master bedroom suite with jetted tub and walk-in closet. Lower level offers game room, huge family room & other multi-purpose room! This Lake Winnebago home is sure to impress!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; RE/MAX Heritage
- County FOND DU LAC
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 3,070
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions From Hwy 151, west on Highland Park Rd. then north to address
- Total Taxes $9,184
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Stone, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Central Vacuum
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air, Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 18'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 19' x 21'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 19' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Garage Description Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 51-100 feet
- Body of Water Lake Winnebago
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Shared Well
- School District New Holstein
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 197 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $439,920 - $659,880 = 197 (in zip code 53049)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53049 (MALONE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53049 (MALONE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education