Exceptional home and setting on over 2 acres in the Town of Eagle! This 4BR/3.5BA home has been beautifully updated throughout. Cathedral ceiling great room features gas fireplace and open staircase to upper level. Kitchen offers breakfast bar, nice size dinette, and high end SS appliances included. Option for a main floor den or dining room. Luxury master suite on the main level has jetted tub in master bath. Laundry rooms on main and upper level. Upper level has loft, 2 bedrooms, and full bath. Incredible finished lower level features family room with gas fireplace, bedroom, den, and bath!
- County WAUKESHA
- Subdivision Eagle Aire North
- Style Contemporary
- Total SqFt. 3,580
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Directions Hwy. 59 to to Mailman Rd. west, Mailman will turn into N. Whitetail Rd. at Sprauge Rd.
- Total Taxes $4,442
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Fiber Cement
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows
- Interior Features Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 19'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 13' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 32' x 17'
- Family Room Level Lower
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 16' x 14'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Palmyra-Eagle Area
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 218 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $287,920 - $431,880 = 98 (in zip code 53119)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53119 (EAGLE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53119 (EAGLE)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53119 (EAGLE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- EAGLEVILLE CHARTER SCHOOLS101 W34511 HWY LO EAGLE, WI 53119Phone: 26236362581st-6th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 7
- Students per Teacher: 16.0
- Students: 112
- Male/Female: 60/52
- District: MUKWONAGO SCHOOL DISTRICT, 423 DIVISION ST MUKWONAGO, WI 53149
- Phone: 2623636300
- Schools: 8
- Full-Time Teachers: 303
- Students per Teacher: 16.7
- Staff: 509
- Students: 5044
- EAGLE ELEMENTARY810 EAST MAIN ST EAGLE, WI 53119Phone: 2625942148PreK-6th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 14.4
- Students: 345
- Male/Female: 177/168
- District: PALMYRA-EAGLE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT, 123 BURR OAK ST PALMYRA, WI 53156
- Phone: 2624957101
- Schools: 4
- Full-Time Teachers: 86
- Students per Teacher: 13.6
- Staff: 149
- Students: 1175
* School data provided by US Department of Education