Exceptional 4BR/3.5BA/3.5cGA Colonial on 2 acres in Eagles Aire Subdivision w/ soccer fields & Conservancy land w/ walking trails. Foyer w/ open staircase & HWFs. Formal DR w/ HWFs, Eat-in Kitchen w/ island, oak cabinetry, HWFs, new counters, SS appliances & door to patio & secluded tree-lined yard. Family Rm w/ NFP & French doors open to Living Rm. Upstairs: Master w/ WIC & private BA w/ whirlpool tub & 3 BRs & full BA. LL has spacious rec room w/ 2 oversized egress windows, kitchenette w/ wet bar & full BA. Mukwonago School District with low Town of Eagle taxes.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County WAUKESHA
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 3,035
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Hwy 83, west on County Rd NN, north on Eagles Nest, west on Eagle Terrace, north on Nesting Lane to property.
- Total Taxes $3,698
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3001-3500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 13' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 13' x 20'
- Family Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- School District Mukwonago
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 112 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $303,520 - $455,280 = 55 (in zip code 53119)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53119 (EAGLE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53119 (EAGLE)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53119 (EAGLE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- EAGLEVILLE CHARTER SCHOOLS101 W34511 HWY LO EAGLE, WI 53119Phone: 26236362581st-6th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 7
- Students per Teacher: 16.0
- Students: 112
- Male/Female: 60/52
- District: MUKWONAGO SCHOOL DISTRICT, 423 DIVISION ST MUKWONAGO, WI 53149
- Phone: 2623636300
- Schools: 8
- Full-Time Teachers: 303
- Students per Teacher: 16.7
- Staff: 509
- Students: 5044
- EAGLE ELEMENTARY810 EAST MAIN ST EAGLE, WI 53119Phone: 2625942148PreK-6th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 14.4
- Students: 345
- Male/Female: 177/168
- District: PALMYRA-EAGLE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT, 123 BURR OAK ST PALMYRA, WI 53156
- Phone: 2624957101
- Schools: 4
- Full-Time Teachers: 86
- Students per Teacher: 13.6
- Staff: 149
- Students: 1175
* School data provided by US Department of Education