Welcome home to this immaculate open concept Colonial in the Mukwonago School District! Main level with vaulted ceilings in the great room & foyer. Bright eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinets & counter space plus island, w-in pantry & dinette with w/out to huge deck overlooking yard. Main floor also offers a formal dining rm, office & mn flr laundry with access to the 3.5 car garage. Upper level has Master with vaulted ceilings, w/in closet & full bath with tub & sep shower. 2 other BR with w-in clsts. Walkout LL has rec rm, wet bar, full bath & 4th BR. All on 2 ac in Eagle's Aire subdivision.
- County WAUKESHA
- Subdivision Eagle's Aire
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 4,450
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Hwy NN between Eagle and Mukwonago, east of Sprague, west of Hwy E to Eagle's Nest. North to Eagle Terrace, left to home on right.
- Total Taxes $4,208
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Wood
- Basement Block, Full, Full Size Windows, Walk Out/Outer Door
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Other
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 14' x 11'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Tub Only, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Other Room Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Section
- Middle School Clarendon
- High School Mukwonago H.s.
- School District Mukwonago
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 100 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $331,920 - $497,880 = 128 (in zip code 53119)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53119 (EAGLE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53119 (EAGLE)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53119 (EAGLE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- EAGLEVILLE CHARTER SCHOOLS101 W34511 HWY LO EAGLE, WI 53119Phone: 26236362581st-6th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 7
- Students per Teacher: 16.0
- Students: 112
- Male/Female: 60/52
- District: MUKWONAGO SCHOOL DISTRICT, 423 DIVISION ST MUKWONAGO, WI 53149
- Phone: 2623636300
- Schools: 8
- Full-Time Teachers: 303
- Students per Teacher: 16.7
- Staff: 509
- Students: 5044
- EAGLE ELEMENTARY810 EAST MAIN ST EAGLE, WI 53119Phone: 2625942148PreK-6th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 14.4
- Students: 345
- Male/Female: 177/168
- District: PALMYRA-EAGLE AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT, 123 BURR OAK ST PALMYRA, WI 53156
- Phone: 2624957101
- Schools: 4
- Full-Time Teachers: 86
- Students per Teacher: 13.6
- Staff: 149
- Students: 1175
* School data provided by US Department of Education