Turnkey 4 bedroom 2 story colonial in Germantown School District on a cul-de-sac just shy of 1/2 acre. Spacious L-shaped living & dining room combo w/ fresh carpet. Still room for dining in the kitchen w/ a sink molded in the Corian counter adjacent to elongated family rm w/ patio drs leading to patio & yard w/ a pear tree & other fruit sharing shrubs. Upstairs 4 spacious bedrms. One has gleaming HWFlr. Newer roof, windows, water htr, garage dr & opener! Finished LL w/ throwback in time design.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County WASHINGTON
- Subdivision Willow Creek Heights
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 2,251
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size flat
- Directions Hwy 41/45 to Lannon Road, West to Appleton Avenue, North to Willow Creek Road, West to Oak Lane, South to Beech Drive, West to Laurel Ct cul-de-sac, W215N10378 Laurel Ct.
- Total Taxes $3,593
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Brick, Brick/Stone, Aluminum Trim
- Basement Block, Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 9'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 22' x 10'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Lower
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 14' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Amy Belle
- Middle School Kennedy Middle
- High School Germantown
- School District Germantown
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 22 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $184,000 - $276,000 = 42 (in zip code 53017)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53017 (COLGATE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53017 (COLGATE)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53017 (COLGATE)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- AMY BELLE ELEMENTARY3294 WILLOW CREEK RD COLGATE, WI 53017Phone: 2622533470PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 24
- Students per Teacher: 17.9
- Students: 429
- Male/Female: 214/215
- District: GERMANTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT, N104W13840 DONGES BAY RD GERMANTOWN, WI 53022
- Phone: 2622533900
- Schools: 6
- Full-Time Teachers: 247
- Students per Teacher: 16.1
- Staff: 425
- Students: 3985
- PLAT ELEMENTARY4908 MONCHES RD COLGATE, WI 53017Phone: 2626281778PreK-2nd
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 9
- Students per Teacher: 17.4
- Students: 157
- Male/Female: 84/73
- District: RICHFIELD J1 SCHOOL DISTRICT, 3117 HOLY HILL RD RICHFIELD, WI 53076
- Phone: 2626281032
- Schools: 2
- Full-Time Teachers: 25
- Students per Teacher: 15.1
- Staff: 38
- Students: 383
* School data provided by US Department of Education