Nagawicka Lake living at a spectacular price. 75' of channel frontage, a beautiful back yard & deck overlooking the lake. 4 bedrooms/2-full baths, updated Kitchen w/snack bar, pantry & loads of cabinetry. Master Bedroom w/walk-in closet & private bath. Split bedroom concept. Lg. Living Room w/access to deck and lake. Detached 2.5 car garage & lg. front yard begs for your plantings! Now is the time to make that move to one of Wisconsin's most beautiful lakes!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; First Weber Inc - Brookfield
- County WAUKESHA
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,200
- Total Garage Spaces 2.5
- Lot Size On Channel, Waterfront
- Directions I-94 to Hwy C north (Delafield Exit) to Nashotah Ave., follow to Woodlawn Court.
- Total Taxes $5,649
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Block, Full
- Interior Features Pantry, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 24' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 10' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Garage Description Detached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake, 51-100 feet
- Body of Water Nagawicka Lake
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Point Well/Sand Point, Well
- Elementary School Lake Country
- High School Arrowhead
- School District Arrowhead Uhs
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 94 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $300,000 - $450,000 = 121 (in zip code 53058)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53058 (NASHOTAH)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- COUNTRY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLW 329 N 4476 Lakeland Dr Nashotah, WI 53058Phone: 2623673756PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 232
* School data provided by US Department of Education