Enjoy the peace and quiet at this private 5+ acre estate on a cul-de-sac, formerly an apple orchard and still full of wildlife (hunting is allowed). The home includes a gourmet kitchen, covered deck with built in grill and beverage fridge, a rec room with theater and full kitchen in the basement, plenty of options for entertaining. The master suite has a luxury bath and large walk-in closet with built in shelving and even a washer/dryer for convenience. Enjoy year round views of Okauchee and Moose Lakes from this hilltop location in only a 5 year old home.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; NeumannCompanies, Inc.
- County WAUKESHA
- Total SqFt. 5,758
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Hwy 16 to County Road C, north to Hasslinger Drive, right on Robin Lane, home is on the right.
- Total Taxes $8,348
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Fiber Cement, Aluminum Trim, Stone, Brick/Stone
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Intercom, Pantry, Security System, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wet Bar
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 5001 or more
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 20' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 15' x 13'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 15' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 13' x 12'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Stone Bank
- School District Arrowhead Uhs
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 94 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $719,992 - $1,079,988 = 60 (in zip code 53058)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53058 (NASHOTAH)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- COUNTRY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLW 329 N 4476 Lakeland Dr Nashotah, WI 53058Phone: 2623673756PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 232
* School data provided by US Department of Education