Prime Location on Okauchee Lake. Two seperate Colonial style homes sit on one amazing lot. Each home is approx 2,000 square feet and 1 home has 3 Bedrooms and 2 Baths. Other home has 3 bedrooms 1 bath. Both include walkout decks. Home closer to lake has the ability for a full walkout lower level as well. Approx 100 feet of lake frontage.
- County WAUKESHA
- Subdivision Okauchee Bay Park
- Style Colonial
- Total SqFt. 3,949
- Directions E Wisconsin Ave to Road O. North on Road O to property. Property will be on the left side.
- Total Taxes $11,433
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Vinyl, Wood
- Basement Full, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Pantry, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Window A/C
- Heating/Cooling Radiant/Hot Water
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 24' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 9' x 12'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 22' x 13'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 4 Level Upper
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 5 Level Upper
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake
- Body of Water Okauchee Lake
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Elementary School Meadow View Element.
- Middle School Nature Hill
- High School Oconomowoc High
- School District Merton Community
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 174 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $655,200 - $982,800 = 174 (in zip code 53058)
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53058 (NASHOTAH)
Private Schools in Zip Code 53058 (NASHOTAH)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- COUNTRY CHRISTIAN SCHOOLW 329 N 4476 Lakeland Dr Nashotah, WI 53058Phone: 2623673756PreK-8th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 0
- Students per Teacher: N/A
- Students: 232
* School data provided by US Department of Education