So much space & awesome privacy.5 acres-mostly wooded. Ranch style home has 1800+'living space on main level plus nifty loft area (A Frame style). This area could possibly be bedroom #3. Open concept living space. Double-sided wood burning fireplace (Floor to ceiling in the Great Room). Kitchen-dinette spacious w/island snack counter. Patio doors to covered porch area. Utility room on main level with some bath facilities. Full bath #2 also on main level. 2 bedrooms including Master Suite w/Bath & Walk in closet. Great location and easy travel South to Ozaukee-Milwaukee areas.2 Garages - 4 Car
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Pleasant View Realty, LLC
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 2,087
- Total Garage Spaces 4.0
- Lot Size 5 Acres
- Directions Hwy 57 South of Plymouth and North of Random Lake to Hwy 28, West thru Waldo to Property. Just East of Cascade.
- Total Taxes $5,638
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Aluminum Trim, Vinyl
- Basement Full, Poured Concrete
- Interior Features Central Vacuum, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s)
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 23' x 17'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 16' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 16' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 23' x 17'
- Other Room Level Upper
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Patio
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- Middle School Sheboygan Falls
- High School Sheboygan Falls
- School District Sheboygan Falls
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 172 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $239,996 - $359,994 = 158 (in zip code 53093)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53093 (WALDO)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53093 (WALDO)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education