What are you waiting for! You said you wanted a 3BR 2BA 1 Story midway between Oshkosh & Fond du Lac in a rural subdivision. Built in 2003 this intriguing ranch style plan has cathedral ceilings, large open concept kitchen, dining & living room combo, gas FP, recessed lighting, full basement w/egress & finishing potential, roughed for a LL Bath, 3.5 car garage, .68 acre lot w/ some trees. Appx 1,766 sq ft per seller, 4 Seasons room w/hot tub, kitchen appliances included, storage sheds included.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Adashun Jones Real Estate
- County FOND DU LAC
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 1,766
- Total Garage Spaces 33.5
- Directions Main St, S on Hwy 45 to Cty Rd R to Van Dyne, E on Main St. (At Post Office), Left on Eastwood St. to Address
- Total Taxes $2,755
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Stone, Brick/Stone, Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 11-20 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1751-2000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 24' x 16'
- Living Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 12'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 12'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 7' x 6'
- Other Room Level Main
- Garage Description Opener Included, Attached
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Friendship
- Middle School Bessie Allen
- High School Horace Mann
- School District North Fond Du Lac
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 138 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $180,000 - $270,000 = 117 (in zip code 54979)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54979 (VAN DYNE)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54979 (VAN DYNE)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education