Enjoy the calming waters of Lake Seven on almost 2 AC flat land & 360 ft frontage! Open concept home with natural lighting in every direction. KIT includes extended island for add'l seating and dining plus added storage with floor to ceiling pantry. From LR you can walk right out the patio doors to deck w/built in seating or look to the front yard from the bay window. Large BR has closet plus 2 built in closets & dresser drawers. Outdoor items can be stored in 2 large sheds that you can access right from the deck. Amazing outdoor property and home at an affordable price.
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Shorewest Realtors, Inc.
- County SHEBOYGAN
- Style Manufactured w/ Land, Ranch
- Total SqFt. 972
- Directions US-45 N to Kewaskum, right on Cty Hwy H, left onto WI-144 N, continue onto WI-28 E, turn left onto Cty Rd SS to W8993 County Road SS.
- Total Taxes $2,045
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Vinyl
- Basement Crawl Space
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, Pantry
- Appliances Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 751-1000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 18' x 14'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 17' x 10'
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Features Waterfrontage on Lot, Lake
- Water Waste Private Septic System, Mound System, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Kewaskum
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 114 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $99,200 - $148,800 = 114 (in zip code 53001)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53001 (ADELL)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53001 (ADELL)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education