Amazing estate on 17+ acres w/creek and elevated views! Delightful home w/open living areas overlooking in-ground pool, cathedral ceilings, family room w/wall of windows, office area & workout area, central vac, water system owned. Storage galore! Master suite, in-law suite & 2 BR in the walk-out LL, each w/their own bath. 3 garages/outbuildings that can house 10+ cars, w/parking areas for more toys. A guest/play house and pool shed too! Easy access to 1-43, no assoc rules, perfect for hunting, fishing in your own creek, farm animals or a simple peaceful retreat. All you desire!
Listing provided courtesy of: WIREX_METRO; Keefe Real Estate, Inc.
- County WALWORTH
- Style Ranch
- Total SqFt. 4,389
- Total Garage Spaces 10.0
- Directions Take Us 14 exit off Interstate 43, in 2.5 miles turn left on Christie Rd - to home on left.
- Total Taxes $7,009
- Tax Year 2015
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Full, Full Size Windows, Poured Concrete, Walk Out/Outer Door, Exposed
- Interior Features Separate Quarters, Central Vacuum, Pantry, Security System, Skylight(s), Cathedral/vaulted ceiling
- Appliances Dishwasher, Microwave, Other, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 3501-5000
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 25' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Family Room Dimensions 25' x 25'
- Family Room Level Main
- Den Office Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Shower on Lower, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Master Bedroom Bath
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 18' x 17'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 15' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 15' x 14'
- Bedroom 3 Level Lower
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Lower
- Bedroom 5 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 5 Level Lower
- Lot Description Hobby Farm
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached
- Exterior Features Deck, Inground Pool, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Creek
- Body of Water Turtle Creek
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Guest House, Garden Shed
- High School Delavan-Darien
- School District Delavan-Darien
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 147 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $460,000 - $690,000 = 147 (in zip code 53114)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 53114 (DARIEN)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2014 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 53114 (DARIEN)
Public Schools in Zip Code 53114 (DARIEN)
* This list of schools may not match the property above.
- DARIEN ELEMENTARY125 SOUTH WALWORTH ST DARIEN, WI 53114Phone: 2627282642PreK-5th
- Grade Size Distribution
- Teachers: 20
- Students per Teacher: 16.8
- Students: 336
- Male/Female: 174/162
- District: DELAVAN-DARIEN SCHOOL DISTRICT, 324 BELOIT ST DELAVAN, WI 53115
- Phone: 2627282642
- Schools: 5
- Full-Time Teachers: 162
- Students per Teacher: 16.2
- Staff: 273
- Students: 2634
* School data provided by US Department of Education