Enjoy the Quiet with this well maintained beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 full Bath Home. All on 9.48 acres, 2 sheds, and a fenced in area for your pets. Hunt right out your back door.
- County MARINETTE
- Style Manufactured w/ Land
- Total SqFt. 1,040
- Directions From Green Bay. 141 North to L on tower line Rd to R on Pike Plains Rd, to property and sign.
- Total Taxes $1,669
- Tax Year 2016
- Exterior Vinyl
- Basement Crawl Space, Poured Concrete
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas, Wood/Coal
- Estimated Age Range 6-10 Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 22' x 13'
- Living Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Dual Entry Off Master Bedroom, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Over Tub
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 13' x 13'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 13' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 13' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Exterior Features Deck
- Water Waste Well, Private Septic System
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- School District Beecher-Dunbar-Pembi
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 254 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $99,920 - $149,880 = 254 (in zip code 54119)
Walk ScoreGet the Walk Score Report
Ask A Question
Community Demographics for Zip Code 54119 (DUNBAR)
- Home Owners
- Total Housing Units
- Average Household Size
- Housing Density (People per square mile)
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14
- Age 15-24
- Age 25-39
- Age 40-59
- Age 60-79
- Age 80+
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 54119 (DUNBAR)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education